南非商机 国内新闻 新闻中心 房屋店铺 网上商城 同城生活 求职招聘 华人聚会 便民告示 华人论坛 汇率报价
您当前的位置:首页 > 南非新闻 > 南非财经

【双边商贸需求】南非企业寻找铬、煤和男士裤子的中国买家

时间:2019-08-23 03:29:11  来源:驻南非使馆经商处  作者:
1.【双边商贸需求】南非企业寻找铬、煤中国买家

From: rishilecoal@icloud.com

Date: 2019-08-15 21:01

To: Chinese Embassy Trade

Subject: Chrome buying companies in China

Good Day,

I phoned the Embassy trade desk today and was advised to send an email.

We are a commodity mining and trading company with special focus on chrome and coal. We are in the process of securing our own assets and in the meantime we trade in the local market, with the aim to acquire global clients as we grow our presence in the market. In line with this growth view, we are looking for buyers of chrome in China and would be pleased to be referred to companies that we can connect with, in order to sell various grades of chrome to them.

Looking forward to your positive response.

Regards,

Makhosini Mashele

Director: Rishile Coal

www.rishilecoal.co.za

Tel +27828781312

2.【双边商贸需求】南非企业寻找男士裤子中国买家

Subject: looking for South Africa appeal wholesalers for men's pants from China

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day!

We are looking for South Africa appeal wholesalers who can buy our appeal stocks, that is men's pants from China. This item is cancelled by US buyer because of duty conflicts, we need to sell this item for factory liquidation.

Hopefully we get help from you, because we don't know about the South Africa market well.

My contact information is,

Ethan Huang

cell phone: +86 131-4575-8571

email: ethan@viacreek.com

Regards,

men's western-style pants

waist: 30--39

inseam: 31, 32, 33

qty: 289,994 pcs

shell: 70% polyester, 30% viscose

lining: 100% polyester

RN# 130273

Price: 30 rand ( negotiable)

请注意:

  我处未对上述信息的真实有效性及有关公司的背景和商业信誉进行过调查,请自行注意商业风险。

来顶一下
返回首页
返回首页
上一篇:第二季度游客在南非住宿花费达55亿兰特